Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA, HI, CA, OR and IA, and launch plans underway across the country.
We are currently seeking Surveillance Officers to join our team!
Our Surveillance team work out of our headquarters office in Fremont, and work varied shifts to cover our 24-hour video surveillance operation. The Surveillance team is responsible for monitoring all stores via CCTV, identifying possible safety and security issues and communicating with store employees and managers consistently throughout each shift.
We are currently seeking to fill the following shifts:
- Graveyard: Thursday – Sunday, 7pm – 5am
- Swing: Saturday- Tuesday, 1pm – 11pm
- Must be available to work the days and full shifts required by the shift(s) applied for.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in loss prevention
- Experience working in a surveillance role utilizing CCTV to monitor and respond to activity
- High detail orientation, ability to maintain focus for long periods of time and experience handling confidential information
- Proven track record of working well in a team environment and the ability to maintain professionalism during times of high pressure
Have a Heart is proud to offer a competitive compensation package, including company discounts, and ongoing opportunities for career development.