Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Come be a part of a growing industry as part of a dedicated but relaxed team!
We are a state licensed cannabis cultivation facility located in Tacoma, WA. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates to join our cultivation team.
We have both full- time and part-time opportunities available.
Compensation will be based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, topping, flushing and inventory management;
- Develop and maintain grow warehouse protocols and nutrient regiment. Sets propagation, germination and planting protocols for all crops;
- Manages plant scheduling to precisely project all grow needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis;
- Analyze each individual strain from clone to harvest;
- Collaborates with management staff to provide timely reporting;
- Assist in state inspections and compliance audits;
- Conducts facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary;
- Fill out all daily logs/documentation/tracking of required data to maintain records for state’s traceability and reporting;
- Assist Company in implementing industry innovations and best practices;
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment at all times;
- Maintenance and sanitation of Grow Area physical space;
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- High School Diploma or GED required;
- 2+ years of relevant work experience, preferred;
- Must be at least 21 years old with valid identification;
- Knowledge of cannabis varieties and cultivation techniques, preferred;
- Familiar with state’s i502 cannabis policies and regulations;
- Commercial grow experience preferred, but not necessary;
- Knowledge and understanding of all stages of the marijuana grow process, including but not limited to: cloning, nutrients profile, feeding plants, defoliate, topping, flushing, transplanting, harvest, post harvest inventory management;
- Familiar with grow room mechanics such as plumbing, HVAC and basic under- standing of electrical
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Familiar with state’s i502 recreational cannabis policies and regulations; Physical Requirements:
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards;
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance;
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs;
- Must have reliable transportation;
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone.
If you are qualified and interested in the position, please send your résumé and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- crop or production: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Required)