Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
HELP US MAKE HISTORY.
Millions trust Leafly to help them find unbiased information about nearby strains and dispensaries, discover new cannabis brands and products, and stay up-to-date on the latest cannabis information. Leafly started as an Excel spreadsheet and has since grown to become the largest cannabis information resource in the world. We are expanding rapidly, and we are looking for smart, forward-thinking leaders to help us achieve our goal of shaping the global cannabis landscape.
A career at Leafly combines the excitement of a start-up, the social purpose of a non-profit, and the growth opportunities of a major corporation. Leafly salaries and benefit packages are very competitive, the office perks are excellent, and we promise that you will never be bored. If you have what it takes, you will be joining a global network of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What You Will Be Doing:
You will have the opportunity to creatively solve problems with the support of your manager and teammates in a fast-moving, innovative environment. You will ensure an exceptional stakeholder and multidisciplinary creative experience. You will identify and flag problems through a growing understanding of people and process. You will develop, refine, and execute new processes and contribute to improving existing ways of doing things.
- Manage communication and expectations between internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform general administrative duties to support the media department.
- Update and maintain inward and external-facing production resources and documents.
- Manage relationships and track production of freelance writers, photographers and video teams.
- Maintain production material, ensuring projects have all necessary documents delivered and archived. This includes but is not limited to crew deals, appearance releases, call sheets, budget and creative documents.
- Collaborate with the Media Director to help keep projects on schedule and on budget.
- Communicate in a timely fashion with multiple departments and stakeholders.
- Plan and coordinate some small film shoots.
- Support off-site productions.
- Bachelor’s degree in film, communications, marketing, management or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in production as a coordinator, production assistant or similar.
- Strong understanding of video and media production and distribution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to keep multiple projects on target in a dynamic environment.
- Skilled in general production tasks like budgeting, data entry and word processing.
- Some experience with video production equipment a plus.
- Experience with resource management and reporting systems a plus.
- WordPress or similar CMS experience a plus.
- Experience with project management software (Trello, Asana) a plus.
- NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Leafly is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
- Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies.
- The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply