Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Are your friends constantly calling you a perfectionist?
Have you found yourself hanging fallen clothes up as you shop at your favorite department store?
Are puzzles one of your favorite past times?
Do you consider yourself someone who has an eye for small details, and has fun finding them?
Look no further! The Novel Tree, located on 130th Ave NE in Bellevue, is an I-502 licensed recreational marijuana retail boutique looking for an organized Business Assistant to join our team!
This is an exciting opportunity with growth potential and is perfect for an individual who enjoys a constantly changing work environment and possess strong communication and multitasking skills.
Business Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist the Operations Manager and CEO to accomplish various projects for both business and personal related tasks
- This position is 70% professional support and 30% personal support.
- Oversee phone, calendar, filing, and communication support
- Take a proactive approach while finding solutions and managing small projects
- Meet frequent and varied deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Ensure general areas are maintained while maintaining both FOH and BOH shop décor and inventory
- Conduct research on various topics and find creative solutions while staying on brand
- Identify and prioritize items for attention while thinking independently to recognize the next steps of action
- The above list is not exhaustive – the scope of the Business Assistant role can be wide and varied.
- Familiarity with computer skills including MSFT Office & Excel
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Must have excellent attendance and professionalism with outstanding time management skills
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check (excluding marijuana related charges)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and have reliable transportation
- This position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve prolonged standing, walking, and kneeling
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience meeting frequent and varied deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and extraordinary organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Collaborate effectively with management and team members
- Maintain high ethics and a positive and professional demeanor
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Store Discounts
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: