Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigstlist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cannabis City – Seattle’s Original Cannabis Shop is the independently owned, first operating recreational cannabis shop in Seattle, and is seeking out the perfect full-time Security/Budtender to expand and grow our team! Our company provides customers with a genuine experience that is catered to their unique wants and needs. The ideal candidate will have an energetic and friendly personality, be a self-starter who is willing to learn and work as a productive team member and is someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about Cannabis!
Must have 3+ Years’ experience in the security industry, including ID checking, de-escalation skills, customer service, etc.
Must be over 21 years old
Must have a friendly demeanor
Must be available for ANY day/shift
Bonus for experience in the i502 Industry
– Outgoing and friendly with excellent customer service skills
– Positive team player who works well with others and is adaptable to different personalities
– Stays on task and takes the initiative to find ways to be productive
– Gives impeccable attention to detail
– Professional, well mannered, respectful, and honest
– Great work ethic and takes the initiative to learn about the ever growing industry and stay up to date on product knowledge.
– Salesmanship is a must! Must be able to drive shop sales and steer Consumers to the correct product for their specific needs.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Share an enthusiastic and friendly demeanor with team members and customers
– Give a genuine and positive representation of our company
– Build lasting relationships with customers and perform outstanding customer service in every interaction
– Maintain current knowledge of state and federal laws regarding marijuana
– Maintain current knowledge of state and federal laws regarding IDs
– Operate POS system and handle cash accurately
– Sample current and new products and submit reviews weekly
– Restock inventory as needed
– Be up to date with current and ongoing promotions
– Follow policy and procedures provided by management staff
Please respond with your attached a cover letter and resume to be considered.