Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Tilray Career Opportunity page. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing, and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
High Park Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tilray, was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Join a fast-paced team at the forefront of the rapidly expanding legal cannabis industry.
Tilray’s newly formed Retail Team is charged with developing and scaling an industry-defining customer experience for adult-use or recreational cannabis.
We are building a team of self-directed subject matter experts with the desire and ability to figure out what needs to be done and then do it.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for collecting, reporting & analyzing key performance measures across the retail portfolio and the competitive landscape.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with multiple data sources to build & maintain dashboard reports for leadership and cross-functional teams, focusing on building high quality visual analytics
- Lead process for defining and measuring KPI’s for owned and affiliated retail businesses
- Act as the subject matter expert within the retail organization as it relates to data, report generation, dashboard creation and analytic
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, and communicating findings, recommendations & results with clarity to leadership
- Develop analysis to discover high performing and under performing areas of the business to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Who you are
- Passion for creating great customer experiences
- Experience working in or curiosity about cannabis industry
- Entrepreneurial in spirit while also leveraging the assets that come from being a part of a global company
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technologically savvy, zealous about learning, can easily adapt to changing circumstances, understands the complexities of data and is passionate about technology and digital marketing.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain complex situations in clear terms to management and large groups
- The willingness to balance both office hours and meaningful time in market
- Degree in any of the following: Mathematics, Economics, Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics, or equivalent working experience
- Three years experience using data analysis as a core function in retail industry
- Three years experience with data visualization reporting tools (such as Power BI or Tableau)
- Knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases (SQL etc), and statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc) an asset
- Experience in and will be responsible for creating regular dashboards and reports to share both company-wide as well as with small individual teams