Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are Docklight, a small but growing private equity-backed company shaping the future of the rapidly growing legal cannabis industry. We are building a portfolio of global brands that consumers love to lead, legitimize, and define the future of cannabis. We need bold leaders to join us.
As the global industry evolves cannabis brands will play a key role in the growth of consumer adoption – you can help build these brands one state and one country at a time.
At Docklight you’ll have the freedom to flex your intellect and creativity. You’ll apply your skills, experience, and entrepreneurial spirit to a wide variety of projects on a global scale. You’ll move fast, think on your feet and never be bored. This is a new frontier. It’s fast-paced and complex but deeply rewarding for those up to the challenge.
Salaries and benefit packages are very competitive. The office and its unparalleled lake view is among the best in Seattle. You’ll feel appreciated and welcome as part of our team. This is your chance to make a lasting impact on the rapidly developing cannabis industry. Are you ready?
What You Will Be Doing
As a Project Manager at Docklight you will be responsible for managing, coordinating, and driving a wide range of multidisciplinary CPG projects involving multiple teams and workstreams. You will balance and sort competing timelines and priorities to maintain momentum, establish expectations and achieve results.
- Manage and organize initiatives, projects and tasks established by leadership
- Balance workloads and anticipate bandwidth issues
- Efficiently use project management software to track deliverables and maintain clear priorities
- Establish and maintain project management interaction SOPs for Docklight team
- Foresee and alleviate workload and bandwidth issues, and anticipate and solve dependency conflicts
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders via PM software, email and conversation
- Hold stakeholders accountable for agreed upon responsibilities
- Build a flexible and easy-to-pivot project management model to quickly react to changing priorities
- Identify procedural, logistical, legal and communication issues and drive preemptive solutions
- Scope project requirements and develop project plans
- Liaise across departments to level set expectations, scope and timelines
- Report on overall team efficiency, bandwidth, etc.
- 5+ Years as a Project Manager with CPG experience
- Experience developing and launching new products
- Cannabis industry knowledge is a plus
- Proven ability to manage large projects involving multiple teams and stakeholders
- Intimate understanding of day-to-day project management
- Experience and understanding of cross-functional teams including R&D, Marketing, Creative, Sales, Supply chain, and Legal
- Ability and eagerness to jump in, understand and solve problems efficiently
- Strong analytical skills, and understanding of budgeting and financial reporting
- Strong understanding of project management best practices and methods
- Fluency in PM software and ability to tailor software to company needs
- Familiarity with database software
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs. We are an equal opportunity employer. Background check will be conducted after conditional offer of employment is extended.