Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Evergreen Herbal is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to assist our outside sales team with order processing and sales throughout Washington State. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining relationships with existing clients, ensuring orders are processed in a timely manner, prospecting, following up on new leads, managing and maintaining performance quotas each month. The Inside Sales Representative will also assist in monitoring ordering trends to identify emerging markets with the Washington State cannabis industry. If you are a driven sales professional who has a strong follow up process with an outgoing attitude, apply today.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage a book of business that includes existing clients and new prospects
- Utilize industry available resources to identify sales opportunities and identify ordering trends
- Collaborate with management to implement marketing assets and strategy
- Attend industry trade shows and represent our brands to the cannabis business community
- Proficient Outlook/email use and organization
- Experience with CRM tools
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- 3 year sales experience (Inside Sales and/or Outside Sales)
- Successful track record of exceeding expectations and quota (monthly, quarterly and annually)
Evergreen Herbal is an equal opportunity employer and encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Salary DOE.
Evergreen Herbal does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Evergreen Herbal provide a smoke and drug free environment. For more information about Evergreen Herbal, please visit us at www.forevergreenherbal.com. Principals only please. Temporary or permanent placement recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster. Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Job Type: Full-time
- Inside Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint): 1 year (Preferred)
- CRM Tools: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)