Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
If you are a Data Engineer with excellent SQL skills (query optimization, etc.) and you’re interested in joining a growth mode startup in the Cannabis data intelligence space located in Downtown Seattle, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Cybercoders are riding the growth wave of cannabis marijuana legalization and provide software to dispensaries to help them understand their customer / retail data.
As you can imagine we are going through huge growth spurts!
- Our product serves a very niche market that is currently under served
- Our products help retailers understand how to run their businesses to extract the highest profits and identify their best sellers
- Our customers are the coolest and getting to work in this industry is really rewarding
- Work with a team of pros who have already seen a successful exit in this industry and know what it takes to have another
- We’re growing – 30+ employees and adding by the day!
- We’ve got a great new office in the Pioneer Square area of downtown Seattle
What You Will Be Doing
Working with our toolset of Snowflake and Looker – Participate in Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence application development
Data Analysis: Understand business processes, logical data models and relational database implementations
Identify and optimize complex queries to improve performance
Participate in research projects, generate practical results and recommendations
What You Need for this Position
At Least 3 Years Of Experience And Knowledge Of
- Data Analysis
- Data Engineering
- query optimization
- Data Warehouse
- BI / Reporting Tools
- DBT (Data build tool)
What’s In It for You
- Excellent company culture
- Collaborative work environment
- Stock Options / Startup Equity
- Opportunity for career growth (our data group will be growing as we on-board more and more customers)
So, if you are a Data Engineer and you’re passionate about Data Engineering, building a new data visualization product, SQL, etc. please apply today!
Email your resume In Word to Aaron.Frankel@CyberCoders.com
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AF-1509850 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.