Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Db3 Inc/Zoots is looking for a Staff Accountant in Washington State. We are looking for someone who is energetic and passionate about working with numbers.
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for daily bookkeeping (AR/AP) month end close, and financial reporting, state tax filing, payroll and financial statements.
- Manage vendor expenses, receive and evaluate vendor invoices and incoming transactions, accurately code and cost expenses, respond to payment inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Assist in preparation of daily customer invoices, A/R deposits, and in preparation of monthly client statements.
- As needed, assist in preparing and providing monthly financial and management reports.
- General office skills including but not limited to; answering phone calls, filing, opening mail, and assisting sales associates in transactions.
- Reconcile bank, credit cards, notes.
- 21+ years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 2+ years of accounting/bookkeeping experience with accounting knowledge.
- Strong data entry skills with financial software experience.
- Must be able to communicate in a professional manner with coworkers, customers, and suppliers.
- Should be comfortable working individually with little supervision and possess the ability to prioritize daily, weekly, and monthly work flow.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $26.00 /hour
- general ledger: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)