Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Leafly.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Leafly is seeking a CRM Marketing Manager – Brand & Retail to work in our Marketing department at our headquarters in Seattle, WA.
What You Will Be Doing:
Leafly’s CRM Marketing Manager for Brands and Retail will be an integral role within the global marketing organization with responsibility for developing and executing marketing attribution strategy and campaign management. This person should be an analytically-driven, highly-organized, and strategic marketer who will own campaign design and execution end-to-end and is responsible for delivering the best experience for our internal and external partners and our customers. A strong understanding of marketing and sales as well as operational processes around campaign execution and measurement will be crucial.
The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter with a strong bias for action and the ability thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, implementing processes, and interfacing with internal stakeholders and external organizations as needed. The marketing team at Leafly runs a complex calendar of multi-touch marketing campaigns across client-facing audiences, and the Growth Marketing Manager will act as the key liaison between marketing, sales, operations, and product to ensure that these digital campaigns are executed flawlessly, and communicated effectively to the rest of the company. The ideal candidate has a background in marketing with a strong sales-driven mindset. This role requires demonstrated success in campaign management, strategic thinking, and problem solving with strong communication skills. The ability to solve for competing priorities and timelines to streamline deliverables, identify opportunities to improve workflows, and implement best practices is highly desired.
- Use CRM marketing platforms to build email campaigns, landing pages, and lead-scoring with a focus on full lifecycle management
- Utilize tracking technologies for improved attribution of multi-touch campaign modeling, and marketing ROI at the granular level
- Develop and implement lead-scoring methodology, routinely testing and optimizing across revenue-generating verticals
- Implement lead nurture programs, with an ongoing goal of providing high quality MQLs to the sales organization
- Work cross-functionally within marketing to ensure that all campaigns meet requirements for marketing process and contain appropriate goals and tactics to achieve marketing and corporate KPIs
- Act as a QA function to ensure that (internal and external) outbound materials are complete, on-brand, and in line with overall marketing strategy
- Analyze and segment the marketing database for effective campaign targeting; identify and implement database requirements appropriate for evolving business needs
- Develop a system for regular reporting of campaign efficacy, optimization opportunities, and key takeaways
Requirements, Qualifications and Competencies:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in marketing, operations, or sales development
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce, and marketing automation platforms. Hubspot preferred, other marketing automation platforms considered
- Experience in lead nurture and attribution required
- Strong technical acumen required. Preference will be given to candidates with a background in technology marketing, SaaS platforms are a bonus
- Understanding of marketing and sales funnel and segmentation; ability to understand workflow processes and systems necessary to impact sales pipeline development
- Highly effective communicator, comfortable presenting to all levels within an organization
- Analytical mindset, preference given to candidates with an education or experience background in data, analytics, finance, or mathematics
- Creative thinker, capable of developing innovative solutions in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving industry
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work independently and autonomously
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative technology environment
- Track record of prioritizing work streams and programs effectively with competing priorities
- Very strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Must be a collaborative team-player
- Bachelor’s degree required
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest. Leafly is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.