Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cultivera is a rapidly growing enterprise software company servicing the regulated cannabis industry. We are the market leaders in seed-to-sale software for the Washington recreational industry, with 30 of the top 40 selling producer/processors in the state on our system, and are expanding our team to prepare for rapid growth.
We are looking for talented entry-level Sales Representatives to join our team. Cultivera is a lean team that is coming out of the “start-up” phase, and is looking to add to the sales team in preparation for 2019 scaling efforts. This position comes with incredible growth opportunity within a rapidly growing company in a rapidly growing industry.
This position would ideally be filled in our newly opened sales/support office in Bend, OR. Given the right circumstances, the position may be remote.
All new employees are issued company laptop and equipment.
Our starting base salary for the Junior Sales Representative position, depending on experience and skills, will be $24,000 – $30,000 annually, plus commission and quarterly incentive bonuses. Base salary will be reviewed periodically and adjusted largely based on sales performance. Health benefits will be implemented after a 90-day probationary period.
The position will work a 5 day on, 2 day off schedule that will mostly fall in normal business hours. Must have high speed, reliable internet at home and a reliable cell phone.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Cannabis seed-to-sale software (BioTrack, MJ Freeway, METRC, etc)
- Recreational cannabis licensee operations
- CRM systems
- Product demonstrations
- Cold calling
The initial primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Become a Cultivera Pro, Market and POS product expert
- Conduct sales demos, cold calls, follow-ups, inbound conversions
- Execute sales objectives and goals set by management
- Lead efforts to continuously improve sales cycle, become more efficient and effective
- Documentation of all sales activities
- Provide industry-leading professionalism in customer/prospect dealings
- Report individual performance
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER IN YOUR SUBMISSION.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24,000.00 to $30,000.00 /year
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- seed-to-sale software: 1 year (Required)
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs, Uncategorized
Leave a Reply