Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Zoots Brand is a premier seller of cannabis infused products located in Seattle, Washington. With the rapid growth of the industry, Zoots is now part of the Colorado and Massachusetts market with more states on the way. Please visit our website and www.zootology.comfor more information about Zoots!
Outstanding opportunity for experienced filling/packaging technicians with an edibles manufacturer (MIPS) located in the Seattle area. Manufacturing infused food products to ensure the most efficient and effective production of the highest quality products, under the safest and most sanitary conditions possible.
Experience in automated/semi-automated food/beverage manufacturing preferred.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Meet daily production schedule based on scheduling and inventory policies set for each Stock Keeping Unit (SKU).
- Participate as an active member of the production team.
- Responsible for keeping assigned work area clean and tidy at all times and reporting any potential contamination and suspicious activity to a Production Lead immediately.
- Document line inefficiencies and down-time to identify issues. Work in conjunction with others to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Production of products in a manner that will ensure timely delivery of the freshest products possible.
- Follow and enforce process controls to ensure the consistent manufacture of high quality products.
- Continuously follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Safety procedures.
- Continuously follow and monitor production batch record instructions to ensure compliance with company policies and product specifications.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance department to ensure that process parameters and quality testing is completed in accordance with MED requirements and company policies.
- Insure the timely and accurate completion of all production records, quality records and electronic reporting tools (Just Foods ERP).
- Maintain a safe, sanitary and productive work place.
- All other duties assigned.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as production schedules, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive manner; listens and gets clarification; participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively.
- Computer/Software Skills
- Knowledge of inventory control and manufacturing software helpful.
- MATH ABILITY – Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- REASONING ABILITY – Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Please respond with a resume and a detailed paragraph explaining why Zoots should hire you to be part of their winning team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour