Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Herb(n) Elements is seeking a Human Resources Manager, a position overseeing all HR responsibilities and applicable regulatory and compliance requirements. Your time shall be split and determined by the store Ownership and Management. Specifically, your duties will include processing payroll, hiring and oversight of the entire onboarding process, training, and especially an understanding of WA I-502 laws, regulations and labor law compliance.
As a Human Resources Specialist, you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the human resources function for our Lake City store. This includes Recruitment, Hiring, Onboarding, Training, Payroll processes and compensation and benefits, safety and affirmative action.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the oversight of all compliance and regulatory matters, and operate as an independent, objective body that helps us achieve 100% compliance, daily. The compliance Manager will ensure that company owners, management and employees achieve and sustain the highest level of compliance with all laws and regulations mandated by all governing and regulating bodies and agencies.
- Formulate and implement the recruitment plan set by ownership and management.
- Ensure all interviews, background checks, and related processes are conducted in a timely, legal and compliance basis.
- Maintain accurate and confidential employee records including job descriptions and related forms.
- Assist with exit interviews as requested and ensure termination and transfer paperwork is completed.
- Track and analyze Employee Time Sheets, conduct bi-weekly spot checks for break times and clock ins.
- Organize and help conduct new employee onboarding and training schedules.
- Assist and help manage all disciplinary action procedures and records retention.
- Help oversee and manage all employee related matters, schedules, grievances.
- Update Company Employee handbook including security and compliance requirements.
- Monitor late clock ins, call ins, leaves of absence, no shows.
- Associates or BS degree in Human Resources or Related degree
- Human Resource Certificate or direct work experience is acceptable
- Self-motivated & extremely organized
- Knowledgeable in HR related matters
- Effective communication skills
- Motivated to help our store and team succeed
- Must be professional and demonstrate sound leadership characteristics.
- Basic knowledge of cannabis preferred, but not required.
- Positive energy, team spirit, happy soul- our shop is good vibes only.
- Microsoft Office experience including Excel required.
- Honest, on time, dependable, motivated, detail oriented, organized, intelligent, a “glass is half full” type of person and a team member who contributes to the success of the business.
- Someone who sees what needs to be done and does it without being told.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- I-502 Regulations and Compliance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Human Resources: 2 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- Seattle, WA 98125 (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- 1 year
- More than 1 year
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply