Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are a small, family owned tier 2 indoor producer/processor located in SODO that is starting to pick up momentum and looking for another person to join our team. We pride ourselves on teamwork and quality and that shows in the product we produce. Our team values the art of growing cannabis and creatives to apply.
Grow Assistant duties may include:
• Helping out grow team in in cloning, vegetative, and flower rooms
• Preparing nutrient solutions
• Moving plants in and out of rooms
• Perform daily and weekly cleaning tasks of facilities and supplies
• Provide assistance to in trimming and packaging
• Assist in plant production, maintenance and harvest
• Making sure records are kept up to date
• Opportunity to water and work more hands on with the plants
• Must be at least 21 years old
• Must have a valid Washington Driver’s License or State I.D.
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must have open schedule availability including evenings and weekends
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Must be a team player
• Positive attitude is a MUST
• Ability to stay organized
• Ability to communicate with the team
• Ability to Multitask
• Attention to detail
• Ability to follow though with tasks
• Knowledge of plant care is preferred but not required( willing to train to the right applicant)
• The position requires the physical ability to perform tasks that involve lifting up to 50lbs, standing, walking, sitting, and kneeling, bending, reaching and climbing ladders
If you are passionate about working in the cannabis industry and think you would be a good fit, please send an updated resume as well as a cover letting explaining why you think you would be the ideal choice to join our team.
Applications without a resume or cover letter will not be considered.
Please title your e-mail “Motivated Cultivation Assistant for Hire”
Please send resume/cover letter.