Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Have a Heart is the fastest-growing cannabis retailer on the west coast with operating stores in WA, CA, OR and IA, and further launch plans underway. We are currently seeking a full time Inventory Merchandiser to join our Belltown shop.
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Assist the Lead Merchandiser in any daily/weekly duties
- Maintain the quality of customer facing displays
- Display all product received in the shop
- Maintain the cleanliness of the shop
- Perform weekly audits
- Assist Inventory Control
- Complete merchandising projects
- Other duties as assigned
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a keen eye for detail and the ability to demonstrate creativity in relation to merchandising
- Have the ability to consistently meet deadlines without sacrificing quality of work
- Have experience working in a fast paced environment and be comfortable with change
- Have excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Have previous work experience in a merchandising and/or budtending role
This position will be scheduled to work a varied schedule, with Sundays and Mondays required each week. Other days will be scheduled in accordance with business need.
Have a Heart is proud to offer a competitive compensation package, including insurance benefits, company discounts, and ongoing opportunities for career development.
This is a Union position, with benefits available after 90 days.