Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Come join Innovative Sourcing’s fast paced and growing packaging, equipment and cannabis supply distribution. We are looking for motivated individuals to join our family operated company in Central Washington. Established in 1999 with premium packaging supplies and most known for outstanding customer service.
Check us out on IG @ispackaging or www.innovativesourcing.com
Hiring Cannabis Packaging Sales people; which are responsible for maintaining healthy and productive relationships with 502/businesses within the Pacific Northwest. This position will also be the main point of communication between all internal staff and customers. The Sales Rep should have a comfortable knowledge level of all phases of 502’s; growers, processors and other types of businesses, product timing and general marketing. IS is drawn to those that have an innate ability to seek out new ideas, exhibit initiative and operate in a manner that is both creative, proactive and professional. This is a dynamic environment where individuals thrive on being a part of a growing, established, entrepreneurial company. This position is for the entire State of Wa, traveling is required and will be reporting direct to the VP of Sales.
- Established successful sales experience 2- 5 years (preferably in the cannabis industry wholesale or like industries)
- Ability to work respectfully with multi-cultural clients and work environments
- Ability to effectively utilize company software programs e.g., Microsoft Office, CRM
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to quickly gain strong product knowledge.
- Must have solid time management and organizational skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems with a sense of urgency
- Must be professional, responsible, outgoing and reliable
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time (driving is key role of the position, having safe and clean driving record preferred)Job Duties:
- Drive travel wholesale sales excellence, consistent with brand strategy, to achieve set targets * Own the relationship with key accounts.
- Provide accurate and timely communication of changing conditions that effect volume, profitability, distributor focus and competitors.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding company sales goals and accomplishing the accurate and timely execution of all company initiatives, programs, and procedures.
- Represent the brand (services and products) to assigned clients.
- Ability to effectively utilize company systems to track sales
- Plan schedules for visiting clients; daily, weekly, monthly.
- Maintain frequent communication/partnership with VP of Sales.
- Integrate best practices with fellow team members through regular communication and consistent follow up.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)