Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigstlist.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cascade Growers LLC is one of the leading i-502 cannabis Producer / Processors in Okanogan County and one of the few Clean Green Certified (GROWN TO ORGANIC STANDARDS) in the State of Washington. More than 50% of our flower is grown in Light-Dep hoop houses, which allows us to produce indoor quality with very minimal carbon footprint.
We are seeking qualified, organized, energetic, self-motivated and knowledgeable candidates to join our team and fill outside sales representative positions throughout Washington.
The ideal candidate has sales, dispensary or other cannabis industry experience and will visit key accounts in their assigned territory to grow sales and achieve sales objectives. This position is responsible for understanding and developing assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling product solutions to existing customers and acquiring new business.
• Work with your key retail accounts to grow sales across all categories
• You will travel within your managed territories visiting accounts while evaluating brand performance and collecting market share information
• Responsible for creating direct sales through contact with buyers
• Continually monitor account sales, inventory, opportunities, develop a promotional schedule
• Correspond closely with accounts on a daily basis through outgoing/incoming sales calls
• Obtain, review and create monthly/seasonal pre-book sales orders for all categories
• Reliable transportation and valid drivers license is mandatory.
• Engaging, persuasive and approachable personality
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Well Organized, Determined, Motivated and Driven
• Passion for meeting new people and promoting products in a competitive environment
• Experience with customer-facing, fact-based selling strategies (Outside Sales)
• Must possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Appreciation and enthusiasm for cannabis culture preferred
• Previous sales experience a MUST
• Existing relationships with owners and decision makers of licensed dispensaries and/or connections to buyers in the industry is preferred
• Must be 21+
Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
• Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
• Outside Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
• Drivers (Required)
Cascade growers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org