Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Herb(n) Elements is a leading cannabis brand and retail store located in the Lake City neighborhood of Seattle, Washington. We strive to be the best of the best, lead by example and do whatever necessary to ensure our patrons leave happy.
As a budtender, you are the frontline and face of our organization. We seek professional, competent, motivated, and focused individuals who align with our company’s long-term vision and store goals.
Please include an “elevator pitch” cover letter, short and sweet, with what makes you different from our other candidates, and why we should consider your application over others. Applications without a cover letter will be discarded.
-The friendly face of our shop, knowledgeable and helpful in educating and guiding customers to the right products so they return again and again.
– Honest, on time, dependable, motivated, able to handle a large volume of customers, detail-oriented, organized, intelligent, a “glass is half full” type of person and a team member who contributes to the success of the business.
– Someone who sees what needs to be done and does it without being told, including re-stocking and cleaning during slow times.
SUPER BONUS POINTS:
You are good with organizing and keeping track of inventory, both in a stock room and on a computer. Fluent in Microsoft office and have a college degree will yield wages that reflect this added value. These will be considered when determining compensation.
YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT OR BE INTERESTED IN:
– Cannabis flower, edibles, concentrates, paraphernalia. Strain varieties and effects. Handling cash at a point of sales system. Setting up product displays.
– Depends on Experience: $14 – $16, possibly higher if candidate has relevant education or specialized skill set
– 60 day trial for evaluation
– Full time and part time positions available
– Cover Letter
– 21 years or older
– 2+ years of face to face service industry experience: retail, sales, restaurant, bar, winery, brewery, barista, hotel hospitality, host, hostess, ie customer service.
– Background check
– Familiar with Liquor Control Board I-502 retail rules
– You will be on your feet most of the day and have to do some lifting as well.
– Variable schedule – days, nights, weekends, some holidays
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Provide information and educate customers on our products
– Maintain knowledge of relevant state and federal laws regarding marijuana in Washington state
– Setup, organize, clean and merchandise store displays
– Operate POS system
– Maintain inventory control and high-volume cash handling
– Positive energy, team spirit, happy soul- our shop is good vibes only
We get at ton of resumes, so if you don’t provide a cover letter and make yourself stand out from the rest of the applicants, you may miss out. PLEASE DO NOT COME IN TO APPLY IN PERSON. We will review applicants from this site and set up interviews shortly after.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- service industry: 2 years (Required)
- Employee discounts