Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Dockside Cannabis is a Washington State Licensed (I-502) retailer specializing in quality medical and recreational cannabis products and accessories.We currently manage stores in Shoreline, SODO, Ballard, and 85th & Aurora.
Dockside is committed to being a leader in the legal cannabis industry. Here’s a little of what makes us different:
- We opened one of the first medical dispensaries in Washington State, and were the very first to be certified as a reliable source for quality cannabis products under the Patient Focused Certification program.
- Dockside offers industry-leading wages and benefits including health insurance and paid time off.
- We offer a drug-free workplace. While Dockside employees enjoy a generous 40% employee discount and product samples to aid in their education, we expect employees to consume cannabis responsibly and on their own time.
- Living Dockside isn’t about escaping life. It’s a launch point for exploring the world, accomplishing great things, but always coming back to the people and values that matter.
We are looking for a professional Receiving Coordinator with strong attention to detail, ability to follow process while actively looking for ways to improve efficiency, and inventory prowess. We are looking for leaders not afraid of wearing many hats and managing a constantly changing workflow. We need smart, passionate, and creative people ready to take the road less traveled and excited by the challenge of building a new business in a rapidly growing industry.
Summary: A daily non-sales role with a focus on intake, managing delivery schedules, maintaining current database and managing returns.
- Intaking orders; checking invoices and test results, counting in incoming product, verifying accuracy of manifest and product, and vendor payment
- Create and maintain soft delivery schedule weekly
- Communicate delivery schedule to in store team and prepare accordingly * Support the store by helping to maintain pricing that is in-line with the industry
- Manage returns to vendors
- Support the buyers with in store inventory practices as needed: product recalls, markdowns and product information
- Communicating with staff regarding incoming products and product information from buyers or producers
- Must be 21 years of age;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
Required demonstrated skills and abilities:
- Ability to make solid business decisions, problem-solve, and multi-task in a highly dynamic work environment;
- Proven ability to exercise high degree of confidentiality and objectivity
- Ability to work in a team setting and conduct and present oneself in a highly professional manner with both customers and internal personnel;
- Proven ability to work independently with little or no supervision;
- Ability to receive and provide constructive feedback on work performance
- Strong attention to detail
Please no phone calls/No recruiting agencies
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a collaborative work environment in an emerging market. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and it is not all inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by the company to fluctuate with business needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Inventory: 2 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA 98134 (Preferred)