Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job posting. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Cultivera is a rapidly growing enterprise software startup servicing the regulated cannabis industry. We are the market leaders in seed-to-sale software for the Washington recreational industry, with 30 of the top 40 selling producer/processors in the state on our system, and are expanding our team to prepare for rapid growth.
We are looking for a talented Sales Director to join our team. Cultivera is a lean team that is coming out of the “start-up” phase, and looking for sales leadership to assist in its growth efforts. This position comes with incredible growth opportunity at a rapidly growing company in a rapidly growing industry.
This position would ideally be filled in our newly opened sales/support office in Bend, OR. Given the right circumstances, the position may be fulfilled remotely.
A relocation stipend would be provided, and candidates are more likely to start at a higher salary if in Bend.
Our starting base salary for the Sales Director position, depending on experience and skills, would be $50,000 – $60,000 annually, plus commission and quarterly incentives. Health benefits are also provided after a 90-day probationary period. We are seeking an individual who has promising potential as a leader and can eventually grow into an executive role. When evaluating candidates, software sales experience and personal drive will be valued as much if not more than experience in executive leadership.
The position will work a 5 day on, 2 day off schedule that will mostly fall in normal business hours. Must have high speed, reliable internet at home and a reliable cell phone. All new employees are issued company laptop and equipment.
The initial primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Become a Cultivera Pro, Market and POS product expert
- Lead all sales efforts: sales demos, cold calls, follow-ups, inbound conversions
- Work with marketing team to execute sales goals and market entry strategies
- Lead efforts to continuously improve sales cycle, become more efficient and effective
- Documentation of all sales activities
- Lead hiring efforts for sales force
- Set and maintain sales territories
- Delegate tasks, assign quotas, measure KPI’s
- Provide industry-leading professionalism in customer/prospect dealings
- Report on department and individual performance
Here are some of the fundamental traits we expect from every candidate:
- Tech savvy
- Effective customer/prospect communicator
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sales experience with cannabis seed-to-sale software (ERP software or SaaS in general a close 2nd)
- Experience using CRM systems, advanced functions
- Leadership experience in a sales role, building a sales team
- A strong drive for success with proactive, initiative-taking qualities