Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Sales Account Specialist
Wikileaf is the first online price comparison tool for medical and recreational cannabis. Located in Seattle Washington, Wikileaf’s mission is to empower all cannabis consumers through education, value, and lifestyle. Our primary role in the cannabis space is to help patients and consumers locate safe and reliable cannabis products in their price range. We are expanding our company and looking for motivated individuals to join our team.
A position at Wikileaf provides the exhilaration of a startup atmosphere with vast opportunities for career growth. If hired, you will be helping to build and create the most trusted resource in cannabis. This is a full time, 40 hour a week, Monday – Friday position. Weekends and evenings may occasionally be requested for events and exhibitions.
What We Are Looking For
You will be responsible for educating other cannabis businesses about Wikileaf, our mission, and our platform. The best candidate will be a passionate sales professional with a proven track record of b2b sales. You are organized, time efficient, and motivated to conquer your goals. You have experience using CRM software, Excel, GSuite, and other comparable platforms. You are always willing to learn and grow your skills by taking constructive criticism with gratitude and sincerity. You are friendly and enthusiastic with a keen knack for creative problem solving.
Your daily duties will be focused on managing the relationships of decisions makers at retail cannabis stores that legally sell cannabis to consumers. You will be responsible for creating Wikileaf platform preference by generating the best possible user experience through meaningful client/associate interaction. This is a fast-paced work environment; the ability to work independently under pressure is essential. Here are some of your day to day responsibilities:
- High levels of inbound and outbound call volumes
- High levels of inbound and outbound email volumes
- Use of customer relationship management software to log all communication and record account and contact information
- Achievement of individual goals and quotas
- Work closely with leadership on sales strategy and sales metrics
- Fully understand federal and provincial rules and regulations surrounding cannabis
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions
- Prior sales experience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet sales quotas
- Possess professional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to articulate Wikileaf’s mission with interest in the cannabis space
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Creative problem-solving skills; solution oriented
- Possess flawless prioritization and time management skills
- Ability to cold call and generate new leads
- Confident. Flexible. Reliable. Efficient.
- Self-starter with get-it-done attitude
- Experience with CRMs, Excel, and comparable platforms
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with company needs. Wikieaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 /hour
- Team Lead