Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Craigslist.com job posting. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
SEEKING NIGHT SHIFT EMPLOYEE
Upscale I-502 recreational cannabis location is seeking qualified, enthusiastic and
knowledgeable budtenders to join our sales/customer service team.
• The friendly face of our shop, knowledgeable and helpful in educating and guiding
customers to the right products so they return again and again.
• Honest, on time, dependable, motivated, able to handle a large volume of
customers, detail oriented, organized, intelligent, a “glass is half full” type of person
and a team member who contributes to the success of the business.
• Someone who sees what needs to be done and does it without being told,
including re-stocking and cleaning during slow times.
• SUPER BONUS POINTS: You are good with organizing and keeping track of
inventory, both in a stock room and on a computer.
YOU KNOW ABOUT:
• Cannabis flower, edibles, concentrates, paraphernalia. Strain varieties and effects.
Customer service interaction is a huge part of the job, so you must be personable,
kind and patient. Handling cash at a point of sales system. Setting up product display.
• Previous experience working at a dispensary or retail cannabis shop. Basic
knowledge of cannabis products, extraction methods and strains greatly preferred.
• Cover Letter – Why should we hire you? What are your long term goals? What
availability do you have?
• 21 years or older
• Resident of Washington State
• Background check
• Familiar with Liquor Control Board I-502 retail rules
• You will be on your feet most of the day and have to do some lifting as well.
• Variable schedule – days, nights, weekends, some holidays
MUST be available to work closing shifts. Open daily to 12am.
We get at ton of resumes, so if you don’t provide a cover letter and make yourself
stand out from the rest of the applicants, you may miss out. Thanks!