Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job posting. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Tilray is a global pioneer in cannabis research, cultivation, processing, and distribution currently serving tens of thousands of patients in ten countries spanning five continents.
High Park Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Tilray, was established to develop, sell, and distribute inspiring and iconic adult-use cannabis brands.
Join a fast-paced team at the forefront of the rapidly expanding legal cannabis industry. Tilray’s newly formed Retail Team is charged with developing and scaling an industry-defining customer experience for adult-use or recreational cannabis. We are building a team of self-directed subject matter experts with the desire and ability to figure out what needs to be done and then do it.
The Retail Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating activities and schedules across functions. This role will support diverse large initiatives and driving quick turn projects.
Role And Responsibilities
- Serve as primary point of contact for both internal and external inquiries and respond or escalate as appropriate
- Directs and executes projects including coordinating, tracking or analyzing budgets; researching information to respond to questions; updating databases and organizational charts; creating monthly reports or analyses; organizing large volumes of materials.
- Utilizes advanced technical skills to create dynamic charts, tables, graphs and presentation materials, sometimes containing confidential content, ensuring that the final product has been edited for spelling, grammar and layout
- Manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and reprioritize as needed; follows through on commitments
- Schedules team domestic and international travel in compliance with existing policies and procedures.
- Provide calendar support to one or more leaders and/or a team
Who You Are
- Passion for creating great customer experiences
- Experience working in or curiosity about cannabis industry
- Entrepreneurial in spirit while also leveraging the assets that come from being a part of a global company
- Able to interact and communicate effectively at multiple levels of the organization
- Enjoys working independently, as part of a team and as a peer leader
- Aptitude for identifying potential for process improvements and leading change process
- Able to deliver consistently high quality and professional customer service to both internal and external customers
- Abie to handle confidential and sensitive information and to exercise sound judgment and independent decision making
- Post-secondary training in Business Administration, Marketing or other related training.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years’ experience performing administrative assistant or coordinator job functions
- Excellent working experience with Viso, Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (spoken, written and comprehend).
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills