Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Linkedin.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Vangst. a large cannabis industry hiring resource, seeks a Business Development Manager. In the last two years through direct hire, employees on demand, and our job board, we’ve connected over 5,000 people with jobs in the cannabis industry. We are inspired each day by our mission to connect the best talent on the market with leading cannabis companies around the world. We are recruiting Business Development Managers to build relationships with cannabis companies around the country.
Who You Are
- You are self-motivated, excited, and inspired by the work you do each day.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment.
- You are a results-oriented person who is committed to going the extra mile in all situations.
- You are an honest, value-driven person, who puts doing the right thing above all else.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, are outgoing & and enjoy meeting new people.
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
What You Will Do
- Have an in-depth understanding and be able to clearly articulate the benefits of all of our services.
- Locate, qualify and pursue potential clients through volume of calls, emails, attending networking events and conferences, and in-person meetings.
- Create opportunities through volume of communication and follow to potential clients.
- Close clients pitching potential clients on our services and overcoming their objectives.
- Hit monthly and quarterly sales target of $40,000 of new business per month.
- Maintain and manage relationship with clients to ensure a great experience for every client.
- Build relationships with every client to ensure repeat orders.
- Attend industry network and educational events.
- Remain up to date on industry legislation.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years of high volume sales experience.
- Proven sales process.
- Proven closing process.
- 2 professional references from a client who you prospected and closed at your last job.
- 2 professional references from your direct boss at your last two jobs.
- Pass a background check.
Leave a Reply