Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the 420Careers.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
We are seeking a part-time position 25-30 hours/ week that could promote to full-time.
Cultivation related responsibilities include the harvesting and trimming of all plants; actively participating and coordinating in cultivation, which includes crop production and harvest plans for indoor, outdoor and greenhouse facilities; assisting with nutrient, irrigation, pest control, harvest and other crop specific production practices, all
while maintaining a safe work environment.
Work may also include proper manicuring of product while ensuring the quality of finished product meets expected standards, and the Associate is also responsible for continuing education on new cultivation and product finishing standards
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES: (This list may not include all of the duties assigned.)
1. Inspect product for mold, fungus, disease, bugs or other abnormalities and report to manager.
2. Participate and follow inventory forecast and control practices and assist with inventory
audits/reconciliation for all inventory and materials to include, supplies, plants, process product,
3. Responsible and accountable for tight quality control through every phase of production.
4. Frequently maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all work areas, including nurseries and
5. Store and transport product in designated areas.
6. Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following OSHA regulations, organization
standards and legal regulations.
7. Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
8. Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with trace-ability.
9. Perform other related work as required.
Interested applicants must:
– Have a minimum of 2 years in a commercial garden
– Be able to pass a background check
– Be able to work some weekends
– Be teachable and possess a willing to learn and grow with the company
Please send resumes to email@example.com.