Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
As one of Seattle’s leading marijuana retailers, our organization is committed to providing exceptional customer service to each of our customer, and this vision begins with our sales team. We strive to maintain a team of well- trained, professionals who are looking to build a career and grow within in the cannabis industry.
We look for individuals who can demonstrate that they are motivated, eager to learn, and have a passion for providing superior customer service experiences. In additionally to customer service, our Sales Associates are expected to illustrate their expertise in areas of professionalism, integrity, teamwork and respect.
This position entails working in a fast- paced, high volume retail environment. Roles and responsibilities within the organization vary greatly. The Sales Associate position requires a high level of organization, reliability, and a high level of attention to detail. Tasks range from greeting customers as they enter the store, to personal shopping, to stocking products on the sales floor and more!
- $1,000 total hiring bonus (restrictions apply)
- Competitive wages
- Set schedules (your scheduled days and hours do not fluctuate!)
- Medical and dental insurance (We pay 50% of your monthly premium!)
- Six paid holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Real opportunities for advancement within the company
What We Are Looking For
- Must be at least 21
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School diploma, or equivalent
- Preferred previous retail or customer service experience
- Must be able to explain any gaps in employment
- Must have a stable work history
- Report to work dependably for all scheduled shifts; arrive on time for every shift
- Must be able to stand and walk almost constantly for long periods
How to Apply
Reply to this posting with these TWO documents (in either Word or PDF format only):
1. Your resume, in chronological order, with your current or most recent work experience first. Include the month and year of the start and end dates for each position listed.
2. A cover letter explaining why you are interested in this position, and what makes you a superior candidate.
*Due to the high volume of responses, that we have received, we may not be able to respond to all inquiries
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)