Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Leafly.com job listing. Please contact Leafly with questions or to apply.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be working in a rapidly changing environment, responsible for building a strong digital marketing team that will drive consumer acquisition and engagement within channels such as paid media, SEO/SEM, email, social, and app/web merchandising. You will provide data driven customer insights that shape how we introduce customers to Leafly products, brands, and services. You will build a test roadmap that allows your team to learn, automate, and scale marketing programs across US and global geographies. You will be responsible for goal setting and achievement and defining success measurement for digital channels to optimize and maximize campaigns. You will leverage key trends, news, and consumer behavior to inform your digital strategies. A successful candidate will be a self-starter who can clearly develop and expertly communicate recommendations and results to both peers and executives. You must have a proven track record of working across teams to influence with and without authority and manage various projects on tight deadlines, all with a positive attitude. We are looking for someone who is highly-organized, successfully manages competing priorities, and thrives in a fast-paced, growing, and energetic environment. The ideal candidate will be a world-class people manager, creating efficient and scalable processes to drive results through a combination of national and regional marketing activations across a matrixed organization. Responsibilities:
- Provide overall vision and management to the digital marketing team
- Own the vision and strategy, programs, tactics, and supporting materials and content to drive traffic, acquisition, and engagement through digital channels
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers through quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Build and execute an ambitious marketing strategy for new Leafly products, brands, and services
- Coordinate with other marketing team members to implement best-in-class customer experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities including content and editorial, sales, product, analytics, research, and the Leafly community
- Measure success of digital campaigns and programs to justify associated budget and resources to executives
- Develop scalable processes for strategic planning, prioritization, and execution
Requirements, Qualifications and Competencies:
- 10+ years of developing and executing scalable data-driven marketing programs
- Experience in the technology industry; startup experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of and experience with paid media, SEO/SEM, email, and social channels
- Can handle ambiguity by using common sense, problem-solving skills, and an acute sense of judgment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, including the ability to work independently and autonomously
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative technology environment
- Track record of prioritizing work streams and programs effectively with competing priorities
- Very strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Must be a collaborative team-player
- Sense of humor – ability to stay cool under pressure
- Flexible, willing to help when and where needed
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel
*Have you experienced the Leafly app? We are actively seeking individuals that understand our product and have a zest for learning more. Download on iOS and Android today and subscribe to our newsletter for updates.
NOTE: Leafly is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
Please, no phone calls/no recruiting agencies. The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.