Note: All information here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Wick & Mortar is the premier cannabis branding agency in the world, and we are growing!
About Us: Highly respected, thriving, nimble branding agency that specializes in cannabis producer/processor and ancillary business.
About You: Open minded, passionate, experienced digital marketer. Chops over experience, but experience helps. It is NOT in any way required that you are a cannabis consumer, but as the majority of our clients are affiliated with the industry, it helps to be open-minded and familiar with cannabis.
We are looking for a driven Digital Marketing Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
What does a Digital Marketing Specialist do?
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap for ourselves and behalf of clients.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification both internally and for clients.
- Work directly with our director of marketing to create content and marketing calendars through automated posting softwares.
- Create best practices for processes of digital strategy.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO andSEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Fluency in English
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Demonstrate knowledge in the cannabis industry
Plus a lot of miscellaneous activity. We are all jack of all trades, so the breadth of experience helps. This role will primarily support our marketing director and is ideally an opportunity to fine-tune your talents and bring them into an environment for rapid growth. Wick & Mortar is award-winning and works with some of the world’s largest cannabis companies.
We are growing rapidly, and scaling with an emerging industry. There is an incredible opportunity for growth within this company.
Salary DOE. Benefits and excellent Medical / Vision / Dental provided after 3 months.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Social Media Management: 3 years (Required)
- Conversion Optimization: 1 year (Preferred)
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Seattle, WA (Preferred)
- English (Required)