Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
BotanicaSEATTLE is a fast-growing company focused on making exceptional natural and handmade cannabis-infused products. We work with the best ingredients available and have established the strictest quality standards in the cannabis industry. Help us change how people think about cannabis while working in a diverse and fun environment!
This role focuses on the production of a variety of baked goods and you will report to the bakery supervisor. It is 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, at our facility in SODO in Seattle.
Key responsibilities include:
– All aspects of production work including baked goods, confections, chocolate and other edibles manufacture
– Scaling, mixing, kneading and cutting doughs to precise measurements
– Following established production procedures, including associated paperwork
– Preparing production areas for daily use before production begins for the day
– End of day clean-up, including dishwashing, mopping and reorganization of materials
– Learning to produce new products as they are developed and launched
– Experience working in high volume kitchens and production areas
– Happy to undertake repetitive tasks
– Passion for learning
– Knowledge of general food safety practices and requirements
– Highly organized, punctual and willing to pitch in as necessary
– Good people skills with the ability to manage relationships with a broad spectrum of people
– Proactive, self-motivated and hardworking
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks at once
– Solid math skills
– Adaptable and able to think on your feet
– Professional, can-do attitude with a strong sense of integrity
– Ability to lift 50 lbs repeatedly is a must
– 21+ years of age
– Constantly reach at waist, grasp
– Frequently stand, walk, reach at shoulder, bend
– Occasionally reach at overhead, reach at knee, reach at floor, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, stair climb, pivot, twist, push / pull with arms, pinch, perform fine motor movements, shoulder abduction
– Routine exposure to hot, cold, loud noises and wet conditions
– Demonstrate the ability to lift 50 lbs, and manage in excess of 70 lbs
Important! Only candidates who send a brief cover letter about why they are interested in the role and resume will be considered for the position. We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time