Note: All information here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Full time processing associates needed at North Gardens in Seattle. Must be punctual and on time everyday with a positive attitude. Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 3:30 pm with a 30 minute lunch break. Must meet production quotas everyday. No cannabis use at work. Must be 21 years old by law.
Processing Associate: Job consists of weighing, packaging and labeling cannabis products. Other duties include packing boxes for transport, applying barcodes, cleaning workstations, and prepping materials for packaging. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, as well as be moving around the entire shift.
This position may entail the following;
- Weigh products
- Label products
- Clean work areas using cleaning solutions and hand tools
- Record product, packaging and order information on specified forms
- Possibly provide assistance to trim and grow departments
- Provide harvest help when needed
- Pack boxes for transport
- Audit picklist and barcodes for mistakes
- Examine products to ensure that packing and quality specifications are met
Packager Associate Skills and Qualifications
Product Knowledge, Organization, Verbal Communication, Team Work, Attention to Detail, Multi-tasking, Stamina, Positive Attitude, Data Entry Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Paid time off