Note: All information posted here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
An “anonymous” I-502 retailer is looking for a full time Budtender – a dependable, friendly individual for a professional, fun 21+ retail setting. Open availability is a must. Part time position with potential for full time for the right candidate. Must be 21+ to apply. Cannabis experience required. Managerial experience is appreciated. Pay rate DOE range is $13-$15/hr + tips
To provide exceptional customer service working independently or in a team setting to the best of employee’s ability, including, but not limited to:
- Create a welcoming atmosphere of comfort and educate consumers about cannabis
- Maintain a clean, professional work environment & appearance with a positive “can-do” energy. Needs to work well with others
- Facilitate accurate customer transactions with an upbeat attitude & top notch service
- Maintain current knowledge of WA LCB regulations and all applicable laws then perform job functions accordingly
- Maintain & communicate proper product knowledge at all times in a high compliance environment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dependability. Show up, On time, Ready to work.
- Accurate Cash Handling
- Provide Exceptional Customer Service
- Data Entry (Apple & Microsoft Office platforms)
- Willing to be Photographed / Post to Social Media platforms
- Maintain Displays & Perform Inventory Controls
- Communicate Products Effectively. Stay Up to Date on Current Trends
- Perform Daily Cleaning Tasks
- Maintain Knowledge & Compliance of All Applicable Laws
- Communicate Effectively with Strict Attention to Detail
- Other duties as assigned
Must be available to work days, nights, weekends & holidays based on company need.
When applying, please include a cover letter stating why you would be a good addition to our team & a current resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- customer service: 1 year (Required)
- sales: 1 year (Required)
- Employee discounts
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities