Note: All information listed here was gleaned from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
North Gardens in Seattle is in need of a part time gardener, 3 to 4 days a week. Must have a flexible schedule, days will change each week. Weekdays and weekends will be required. Shifts are 7:30 am to 3:30 pm. Must be on time everyday and ready to work everyday with a positive attitude.
Gardener: Job consists of harvesting, watering and maintaining cannabis plants. Other duties include cloning, harvesting, transplanting and cleaning work stations. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, as well as be moving around the entire shift.
This position may entail the following;
- Watering plants
- Cloning plants
- Transplanting plants
- Mixing nutrients
- Applying pesticides
- Trimming plants
- Operate, maintain and clean PH and PPM meters
- Possibly provide assistance to packaging and trim departments
- Clean work areas using cleaning solutions and hand tools
- Examine plants to ensure quality standards are met
- Provide assistance with plant and inventory audits when needed
- Assist in all aspects of plant production and harvesting
Grower Skills and Qualifications
Product Knowledge, Organization, Verbal Communication, Team Work, Attention to Detail, Multi-tasking, Stamina, Positive Attitude, Data Entry Skills, Basic Understanding of PH
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
Overtime often available:
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs, North Gardens
Leave a Reply