Note: All information listed here was gleaned from the Indeed.com listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Euphorium an i-502 dispensary located at 17917 Vashon Hwy SW on Vashon Island is currently hiring Budtenders/Customer Service Associates. According to their website, “At Euphorium, we have one singular passion. We source the best marijuana products that Washington State has to offer, and by carefully listening to each and every customer’s needs, match you with those products that exceed your expectations. Our shops offer a relaxed and comfortable retail experience with a focus on personalized service. Whether you are a marijuana expert, or completely new to marijuana products, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will help you find the high that’s right for you. We are a fully stocked pot shop with new stuff arriving everyday! Our menus are fully automated so make sure to check this site before you visit the shop to see what’s new, what’s in stock and what’s on sale”.
We are currently looking for retail professionals who are passionate about the cannabis industry and want to join our team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering industry leading customer service
- Meet and exceed daily sales metrics/goals
- 100% compliance with all state rules and laws related to the sale of recreational marijuana.
Qualifications and Skills
- At least one year of retail, hospitality or customer service experience is required.
- High degree of attention to detail
- Open availability
- Friendly, outgoing team player.
- And of coarse Cannabis experience is highly desired.
Successful candidates must have reliable transportation, pass a background check for employment and be a least 21 years of age.
Please submit a cover letter with your application and tell us a little about yourself and why you feel you would be a great candidate for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.50 /year
- Cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail or Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Vashon, WA (Required)
- MMC (Preferred)
- Morning (Required)
- Evening (Required)
Communication method(s) used:
- In person