Note: All information in this post gleaned from the Indeed.com site. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Buddy’s at 420 Sunset Boulevard in Renton is hiring full time Budtenders.
Minimum Age 21
Job Purpose To assist all customers of Buddy’s and fellow employees to the best of employee’s ability, including, but not limited to:
- Create an atmosphere of comfort and education
- Maintain a positive attitude and energy
- Facilitate customer transactions with inventory and cash accuracy in mind
- Stay educated on current laws and perform job functions accordingly
- Maintain proper product knowledge at all times
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cash Handling : Accounting for cash as it is received is your responsibility, maintain accuracy and organization throughout shift. Use of basic math skills essential to position. All transactions shall be made utilizing Company POS system and State mandated traceability system incorporated therein.
- Inventory Controls : Keep Inventory Manager, Bud Back or Lead Budtender informed of all products needing to be restocked or adjusted throughout shift. Scan all items ensure selling of correct items at all times and in accordance with State mandated traceability system incorporated in POS system utilized by Company.
- Product Knowledge : At the start of all shifts, it is necessary to check for any new products that have become part of active inventory since last shift worked. This can be done by referring to the New Items Board, that will be updated regularly to reflect all current active inventory with descriptions. Persons receiving product from vendors will update this sheet as part of their job duties anytime new products are put on shelves.
- Daily Organization : Ensure all products in every category has proper display and signage. Keep work space and store neat and organized always. Use something, put it away when finished.
- Cleaning : During every shift staff are responsible for maintaining a clean work atmosphere. Areas of special interest include: dusting surfaces, sweeping, mopping before/after hours, bathrooms, break room, office, cleaning all glass, displays, garbage emptied, recycling, lot maintenance.
- Policy Knowledge : Regular review of company policy information and State law. Ask questions for what you do not have the answers to.
- Online Business Communication : Communication for store and company updates is mandatory practice, every shift. Check our closed Facebook page regularly.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Please follow and like us:
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply