Note: All information listed here was gleaned directly from the Indeed.com job listing. Please contact original recruiter with questions or to apply.
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Tacoma, WA
Job Type: Full-time
Wage: $15-$20/hour DOE
Applications that include a cover letter and resume will only be considered.
We are hiring a full-time in-house Graphic Designer. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of graphic design with an eye for color and detail. They will be an organized, self-starting, individual who can communicate clearly. This position entails both designing art and custom packaging for new and current products, as well as working with manufacturers to get the packaging created and delivered. There will be a variety of other creative projects assigned as part of this position. This will be for cannabis related products.
- Create drawings and physical mock-ups of custom packaging
- Order packaging through a variety of vendors, ensuring flawless process from production to delivery
- Track inventory accurately to ensure packaging is always on-hand to meet customers’ order demands
- Design and layout die lines for new and existing products
- Website design and maintenance
- Create printed materials for different departments (posters, brochures, etc)
- Assist in modifying content for social media posts
- Willingness to help with a variety of creative projects, as needed
- Unwavering attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic and environment with minimal direction
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to adjust shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to follow established procedures and directions along with taking initiative whenever appropriate; ability to work collaboratively
- Demonstrative willingness to learn and add value
- Computer experience and skills are required
- Experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and the ability to learn new software
- Required education: High school or equivalent
- A degree in graphic design or fine arts is a plus
- Required experience: 2 years
We work with a cannabis producer/ processor. Must be 21 to apply due to state regulations in visiting sites.
MUST SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME. If you don’t explain why you want to work for us and why we should hire you, your resume will not be considered. Also, please explain any major/recent gaps in your work history.
Job Type: Full-time
- graphic design: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Categories: cannabis industry, Jobs
Leave a Reply